Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Sandals for Summer




After a lot of trips to shoe stores and multiple returns, I finally found a pair of sandals that will fit Alex's fat little feet. They are so wide that it's been quite frustrating! We needed sandals for both of us for our "east coast tour" next month to visit family in 3 cities. First we tried on Nike's. Alex whined and fussed no matter how loose I made them. Next we tried on Buster Brown's, but he still fussed and didn't want to walk when I put him down. Lastly, we tried on Carters with flashing lights on the sides. Once I put Alex down, he took off down the aisle. Yes, those were the ones.

1 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

wow he has gotten so BIG! I can't believe how fast they grow up :)